Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why I Choose Software Engineering?

We all know that all of us who enroll in BSIT is advise to take a Software Engineering base in this course,it is necessary. As a student,I am proud to be an IT,and now I am also enrolled in this subject not only because it is pre-requisite rather I also like it.Today,I discover my self more improvement,likely because of Software Engineering.Now I am not ignorant for something about in computer,not like those few years that I encounter some problems in computer and I dont know how to solved it,but now because of Software Engineering I can already manage myself in what to do.We all know that different technologies,come in our nation right now,and this is the time to study more in Software Engineering to be updated for some technology.I understand base in my studies that Software Engineering is an engineering discipline that is concerned with all aspect of software production like power point,excel,word and etc.now I know how to use different software.Now the days passing by,I love what I had learn and I will take it everywhere I go and be a model to everyone...

4 comments:

  1. ..mhel,cute assignment..pwede diay mag color2x??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...good to know that you found your interest in the subject!! i want to see also the improvements or changes that you had!!
    ..hehe..!!
    "I love what I had learn and I will take it everywhere I go and be a model to everyone..."
    ..hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...oieh! model of what??
    just kidding..hehehe
    Good to know that you want to be a model someday and i really appreciated it...
    (nakss!!ayaw hilak huh..hekhek)
    I'm expecting more on your page...

    Goodluck and More Power!!!
    ...aja!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..hAi maEAnnE' as what you said-> you have difficulties before in managing computer but you know what?? you are a responsible student..you do all your best just to learn. that's what I observe..
    I am expecting for some improvements from yours MaeAnne..I know you can do it..

    ..♥godspEed♥..mwAah..

    ReplyDelete